sexta-feira, 2 de abril de 2010

Chapter 1 - First part

So...here is the first chaptre. I hope you like it. Guys *-* Maybe I'll post the story in the youtube. I don't know :s Tell me what you think and please tell if exists mistakes too.. ^^


“ I got a felling, but tonight is gonna e a good night...”
I woke up with my mobile phone.
Like as usually, I streched my arm to turn off my mobile phone, but this time I didn’t closed my eyes again like I usually do every day. That day was different, was my birthday. I jumped out of bed and then I was in direction to the kitchen for have a big breakfast.
I went downstairs singing “ I got a felling “, while I was thinking in the next dance that I would invent for the Cheer.
Finally I would do 16 years old. Finally!!!!!!! Finally, I could go out at night without the advises of my father like “ Effie you’re a kid. You can’t hang out at night..and bla bla bla”. I know that my father only cares with me but sometimes it’s very annoying. He has never been very protector , but since my mother died I began to be the only thing that was left to him.
After taking the breakfast, I went upstairs and I went for my bedroom, planing the things better. I wanted everything perfect, like the “ My sweet sixteen”.
Suddenly my father knocked to the door. I sat in my bed and I said to come in.
-Happy Birthday, Effy!!! 16 years old.....You’re growing so fast. Even yesterday you had 6 years old...- she said with some tears sliding in his face
-Dad... I’m only going to do 16 years old. I’m not so old. - I smiled
-I know...but...in some time you’ll not talk with your old father.
-Ohhh! I’ll never do it, dad. I love you! - I smiled and without counting, I started to cry.
-I love you too, my little daughter. - he smiled
-Now.. I have to prepare my party. And I think that crying won’t help me to get better in the pictures. - I smiled while I was cleaning my tears.
-I was thinking that you’ll not saying something about this like “ Dad, be careful, look my hair”, “ Dad be careful with my dress”.. Ok.. I’ll leave you with your ritual of beauty.
When my father left, I continued with the preparatives for my party. I has already had my dress. It was yellow and made with silk. I loved that dress. I caught my mobile phone, and I saw that I had 20 mensages. All of them was saying “ Happy Birthday”, what put me very happy because I have ever liked that the people remember me, specially in my birthday. Quickly I thanked the mensages at all my friends and in specially my boyfriend, Damen and my best friends Mary and Bella. After this I taked a shower for relax a little before my party. When I was leaving the bathroom I heard my father talk with someone. I left my bedroom wearing my colorfoul robe and I saw Mary and Bella in the hall. I made signs for they went upstairs and then they did it.
-So...are you ready ? - Mary asked while Bella was moving my hair seeing the best hairstyle.
-Yes...I think...- I stuttered to pretend that I was scared
-Don’t worry, we won’t put your face red, or put your face palid like a vampire.- Bella said
-So, let’s go!! - I said
We laughed at the same time. And they started to prepare myself to the party. I know that I could do it alone, but with Mary and Bella everything is funnier. I spent almost an hour with make up tests, hairstyles, etc.
I only saw creams, make up, curlingtongs, etc in front of me. Everything for put me perfect for that day.
Finally, after 2 hours, I was ready. I watch me in mirrow and I was amazed. Mary and Bella could open a hairdresser. They put me fabulous. I thanked and then I left my bedroom.
When I was going downstairs and I was amazed with the decoration. Everything was with beautiful decoration, and with my favourite colours yellow and orange. And in the middle of the living room I could read a big poster made by my friends, saying “ Happy Birthday, Effie”. I was so happy that I went downstairs quicly and I started to thanks everyone for it. After talking with about 60 persons I started to feel tired so I went in the direction of the couch
I sat, and I rest my head because I was very confused with so many people walking around and around in the living room. Suddenly I started to feel me stranged, if like, something was missing. I decided to go to garden with my friends for get some fresh air.
I looked for Bella and Mary and they decided go with me to garden.
-What’s wrong? - Bella asked
I don’t what I should answer. What the hell was going? I always was the most popular girl and I’ve ever been with lot of people around me, even when I didn’t want. Why? Why I was feeling so strange?
-What’s wrong, Effie? - she asked again
-Nothing.... Let’s back for the living room. I’m not going to do 16 years old every day. So...- I tried to put my friends happier with a fake smile
-And....What you think of going to open the presents? After seeing what I bought for you, you will get very happy!! - Mary said
-No...no...she is going to like more what I’m going to give her!- Bella said, trying to challenge Mary
Of course that I knew that they were trying put me happier. Sincerely, I dind’t know I was feeling like that. Maybe was beacause the hours that I was sat with so many creams and hairstyles.
We backed for the living room and I get happier when I saw my boyfriend, Damen White. But....but he wasn’t alone. He...He...was kissing a girl. I started felling tears in my eyes. And sudenly I started to cry. I didn’t care with the crowd that was there. I started runig and suddenly a strong arm snapped my wrist. I looked to him and in that moment I stopped runing. I was paralyzed. I didn’t know what to say. "

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário